Due to ongoing growth and client demand we are now looking for a WordPress Developer to work on in-House websites as well as client delivery.
- Maintain and improve the website in order to keep it user friendly and eye catching
- Design and implement Development plans
- Create new WordPress templates
- Generating new ideas for websites and website features
- Managing onsite technical SEO and optimising for loading speed and page performance
- Debugging and testing WordPress plug-ins
- Maintaining web security
- 2 years’ experience in a similar WordPress development role
- Experience of developing WordPress custom theme
- A good understanding of PHP
- Experience working with HTML, CSS
- Solid understanding and experience of responsive design
- Strong WordPress
Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; WordPress Developer, Web Development, PHP Developer, HTML, CSS, Web Developer.